Apple Mac computers run with high-end configuration system that offers high speed performance to the users without showing any issues but there are different technological errors that can create problems anytime and the users may be always ready to deal with such issues.
Apple Mac computers can face the problems as software problem, Mac OS X versions update issues, wireless connectivity, Apple login password issues, Apple mail not sending email, email problem, apps related issues on Mac, keychain password related issues, data sync error and wireless connection related problems and others.
To get settle the above illustrated issues the Apple Mac tech help is being offered for Australian customers. Here a team if certified members are available to fix the problems completely only through online mode as per the customer’s requirement and need.
There are different types of variables which need to be checked if Apple mail not receiving email because it is a most complex issue with Apple mail. To get it settled the users are required to check the steps that have been mentioned here on the current page. The users can also contact with the techies who are available here to help the customers at their level best.
Solutions to Fix the Apple Mail Not Sending or Receiving Email Error:
Method 1: Edit SMTP Settings (Outgoing)
- Go to Account Information tab and click on the “Accounts” window
- Now the users will find the Outgoing Mail Server SMTP and select to Edit SMTP Server list from popup.
Method 2: Edit Incoming Settings (Receive)
- Firstly, go to Account Window and there three options will be available as Account Information, Mailbox Behaviors, and Advanced.
- Go to “Account Information” tab and check that the password is entered correctly.
- Now, visit at the “Advanced” section and the incoming server port is found here. Take help from the provider because they will give the correct port to enter.
- Port 110 – Non-encrypted port
- Port 995 – POP secure connection. Users SSL
- Port 143 – IMAP non-encrypted port
- Port 993 – IMAP secure connection. Uses SSL
Method 3: Now, need to perform the Keychain Access Troubleshooting
- First of all, press the Keychain Access option
- And then in the search box, enter the email account that is not saving the password.
- Go to “Category” tab and from there select Passwords option
- Now, required to make a double click to open the entry and also required to check the box as “Show Password”.
- Now, again visit back to Mail option and see if account is connecting now.
Method 4: Connection/Activity Issues
To get the right solutions against Apple Mac mail not receiving concern feel free to reach at the 24 hours customer assistance toll free helpline of Apple Mac email support number Australia. This charge less number is accessible from different cities of Australia.